Back to listing
Based in Berlin, Germany.
Principal Statistical Programmer
in Germany - Berlin
Start date: As soon as possible
Role and responsibilities
- Responsibility for overall project delivery, including clinical trial reports and other regulatory submission deliverables
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Act as a study expert for a number of studies, with an ability to clarify details on analysis methods for the internal PHASTAR team
- Advise on internal, client and CDISC data standards
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in PHASTAR's internal procedures
- Function as a programming expert across a number of studies
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
- Report on study progress to the PHASTAR management team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You must be eligible to work in Germany for this position. To apply please complete the form below.
Open application form