PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting and medical writing services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects. Established in 2007, PHASTAR has rapidly grown over the last decade. We were listed in the Sunday Times FastTrack 100 in 2015, making the Financial Times’ 1,000 Fastest Growing European Companies in 2017 and winning the Queen`s Award for International Trade in 2019.
PHASTAR prides itself as a great place to work. As well as being one of the top 10 global CRO’s specialising in statistics, programming and data management, PHASTAR offers you real career growth and a range of benefits (life assurance, employer contributory pension, private health insurance) to ensure you are well looked after.
PHASTAR believes in making the job work for you! With flexible working patterns, relaxed, casual office environments and regular social events, we are proud to be living the ‘work hard, play hard” attitude.
PHASTAR has established a Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The Program of work is divided into Portfolios and Project Managers will be expected to work in a Portfolio and potentially to manage a Portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our Statistics, Programming, and Clinical Data Management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
- Execute Project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend Kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain communication plan
- Create and maintain project risk registers
- Create and maintain study wide documentation
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
- Provide support to the project team
- Attend project review meetings to update on project status
- Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
- Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
- Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
- Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
- Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Statistics, Programming or Data Management background is a must
- Pharma experience is essential
- Confident in dealing with clients
This role can be based in any of our UK offices (London, Macclesfield, Canterbury, Sheffield, Glasgow or home-based can be considered).