PHASTAR is a niche contract research organisation (CRO) headquartered in West London providing data-focussed services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Established in 2007, PHASTAR has rapidly grown over the last ten years with average yearly growth of 30% to 50%. We have recently been recognised by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table of the UK’s fastest growing companies, acknowledging our outstanding success in recent years. We have recently embarked on a 5-year plan to double the size of the company and have smashed our initial growth targets.
We have a causal dress code, friendly working environment and offer opportunities so individuals can grow within the company. We have bi-annual official company social events as well as a pool table in the office!
Contracts and Proposals Manager
- Manage and compile all specifications to ensure that proposals and contracts, including change orders are forwarded to sales staff or clients/prospective clients in a timely manner.
- Enter work orders and subsequent change orders into the invoice tracking database.
- Works within company guidelines, processes and pricing structures provided to develop proposals.
- Participate in proposal review meetings with applicable resources and participates in project review meetings as needed.
- Manage NDAs.
- Perform timely follow-up and maintain an up to date contact database.
- Compile and update information for pricing and company guidelines for sales contracts.
- Partner with sales as needed for formal presentations to ensure thorough client understanding of work order proposal.
- Participate in various team meetings with sales team, marketing team, and operations team to learn and contribute.
- Takes responsibility for personal skill development in continuing to learn current pharmaceutical standards and industry trends.
- Develop a high-level understanding of services provided by the company.
- Accountable for quality and accuracy of all contracts and proposals prepared by and sent out from PHASTAR.
- Perform other related job duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in CRO is a must.
- Degree in Business, Life Science or similar area.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in detail-oriented work environment.
- Legal / Financial understanding of proposals is a must have.
- An understanding and background in marketing, sales, business development, and clinical trial principles and processes strongly preferred.
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and adapt in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills and the ability to efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Confidentiality of all client information.
The role will be based in our head office in Chiswick, London.