Back to listing
Based in Sheffield, UK.
Senior Statistical Programmer
in UK - Sheffield
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of reference
- Manipulation of data to produce analysis datasets, including SDTM and AdaM datasets
- Production and review of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs) according to statistical analysis plans
- Creation and review of programming specifications, and if required annotation of case report forms (CRF) to CDISC standards
- Feeding back data errors to client data management teams
- Attendance to regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines
- Assist internal management team in assessing resourcing needs for successful completion of assigned projects
- Working towards industry (CDISC) and client standards
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Science or IT related discipline
- Previous experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma or CRO)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- CDISC experience, specifically SDTM and AdaM is highly desired but not essential
- Previous experience in leading teams highly beneficial but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this position.
To apply please complete the form below or call +44 (0)20 7183 7061.
Open application form