PHASTAR is an award-winning, top 10, data focused, global CRO specialising in statistics, programming, data management and data science with a leading reputation for quality. Our goal is to support pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies by providing expert consultants, managing and delivering in-house projects, FSP-style arrangements and preferred partnerships.
Established in 2007, PHASTAR have rapidly grown our team over the last ten years with average yearly growth of 49%. As demand for our services increase, we are looking to continue with expansion of our team.
Business Development Executive
- Drive the development of the global business, continuing to diversify client portfolio
- Liaising with biotech industry associations to form relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Selling biometrics, data management services to the global pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industry
- Using multiple platform to generate leads, including telephone, e-mail, LinkedIn and social media and events
- Helping with the proposals process when we bid for projects
- Produce mailshots, newsletters and promotional material to reinforce key messages relating to PHASTAR’s USPs
- Maintaining and updating information about potential clients ensuring all correspondence is documented
- Represent PHASTAR at relevant industry networking events and conferences
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to represent the company (with initial training) in an independent manner
- Ability to understand the company's unique selling points, and ensure these are communicated with potential customers
- Driven to build the business, with an ability to work independently
- BSc in a business or life sciences background desirable
- Ideally based in our Chiswick office but would also consider candidates based in Alderley Edge
- Input into the company's marketing strategy to help ensure the future success of the company
- Have the ability to work within a dynamic sales team
- Perfect written and spoken English, and a comfortable style in interacting with scientific, academic and professional clients
- Experience in a sales environment
To apply please complete the form below or call +44 (0)20 7183 7061.