PHASTAR prides itself as a great place to work. As well as being one of the top 10 global CROs specialising in statistics, programming and data management, PHASTAR offers you real career growth and a range of benefits (life assurance, employer contributory pension, private health insurance) to ensure you are well looked after.
With an ambitious growth plan, we are now hiring a recruitment resource/co-ordinator to support our busy recruitment team
- Assisting the Recruitment team on all live roles for by way of administration and coordination of interviews.
- Advertise new vacancies, track applications and assist with shortlisting for roles.
- Assisting with drafting written adverts.
- Scheduling candidate interviews, including co-ordinating dates & times with the relevant hiring managers.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience at every step of the way
- Work closely with the HR team to organise inductions for new employees
- Help coordinate our graduate program interviews and training
- Supporting the recruitment team with MI (management information) reports.
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience working in a resourcing role/co-ordinator, actively sourcing candidates and phone interviewing candidates
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a busy and changing environment
- Be able to use initiative to help assist team members
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
To apply for this role please fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com.